Statement of Faith
- We believe there is one true and living God who is revealed to us in three persons:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the inspired Word of God
and our only guide of faith and practice. The Scriptures are without error or misstatement
in their moral and spiritual teaching and record of historical facts.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His eternal,
personal pre-existence, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning
death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right
hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son and is Himself God, and through
His perfect life, death and resurrection provided the only source for salvation and eternal
life to everyone who by grace through faith accepts Him as their personal Savior.
- We believe that all who were chosen by the Father were redeemed by the Son to become
new creatures, and have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit living to enable godly lives.
The chosen ones shall persevere in grace and not one of them shall be lost.
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ and of the resurrection of the dead, both
of the just and unjust and that the happiness of the righteous and the suffering of the
wicked will be everlasting.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.